East Finchley penitance

While in Norway for the last 2 weeks, I visited perhaps the most magnificently bleak and windswept church I have ever seen. In the parts of Norway I visited there is plenty of competition for 'most remote church' among the many small communities dotted along the coastline.

I'm still processing the pictures I took so haven't yet had time to post anything here yet.

The experience did remind me however of my visits to this large sprawling cemetery in East Finchley, where I lived (in East Finchley NOT in the cemetery I hasten to add!) This is one of the more poignant images from a larger set.



East Finchley cemetery, North London
Share on Google Plus

About Nick_L

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.

0 comments :