The Station (Night & Day)

A proof copy of my long awaited book 'red' is winging its way across the Atlantic as I post these images. Once 'red' is completed (after making minor edits and showing it to 'trusted' friends and contributors) I aim to get started on the transit book.

Since my last post I've been watching some of the blurb webinars posted on the blurb support site burned into MP4 format om my i-pod. Since I'm a little cynical about the quality of free advice, I must admit I wasn't expecting a quality product so imagine my surprise when I found out how good they were. Especially the 2 part presentations on sequencing and planning a photographic book.

This all comes at a good time for me, following my growing confidence with using Adobe InDesign and now from blurb some professional advice on book creation. All of which combines to turn what had been a largely intuitive process into something more practical and structured.

Which brings me to 'Transit' - and the images below. Which continue the series of photographs made several years ago on the subject of commuting - but this time showing something more of the large train station at journeys end - Kings Cross circa 2007.

Hope you like them.













Share on Google Plus

About Nick_L

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.

0 comments :