Update on 'red' the book....and more

Since my last post, I've been busy editing and packaging the contents of the new book 'red' for publication by blurb. The work has taken longer than I expected, hence the lack of new posts for some time. But I am now getting back on track and hope to see the majority of the book finished in the next week or so.

Geoff Crook is starting work on some writing to appear at the back of the work - so it IS coming together. Just slower than I anticipated a few months ago.

And for anyone who's wondering about what actual 'new' photography is taking place while there are all these delays. This is the best bit of news. I'm deep in the middle of something new and I'm waiting a while before I start showing it publicly. Not because I'm shy about it, just excited and being swept along by where this new poject & new direction takes me. So be patient, I WILL start showing it.

What I can say, for anyone who's frustrated by the smaller size of the images I've shown over the last couple of years (produced by the 2MB Casio Excilim - see the top image) is that the new work is very different, completely high res and very dynamic.

I'll check back soon with more...

Nick
Share on Google Plus

About Nick_L

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.

0 comments :