Why I haven't posted any new photographs!

Hi,
I thought I'd post a few words to say something about why I haven't posted any new (or older) work in a while.
Well, for the past 2 years I've been working on several long term projects: one, nearing completion about the experience of commuting and the other, which is still ongoing at the time of writing, about london.
The second project is nearing completion as a book and it's the work on this project which has taken up all my free time.

I've been working on it with a very talented designer and friend of mine (Didem take a bow!) and after several false starts the book is about to go on sale through blurb.

I've just received a proof copy several days ago and the quality of printing and manufacture from blurb is very impressive.

I'll be posting some layout previews here and on issuu so anyone, including prospective purchasers can get a look at the content and text pieces that form part of the work.

I'll be in touch and be posting again on a more regular basis very soon.

best

Nick
Share on Google Plus

About Nick_L

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.

0 comments :